• Walking maps
You will find for sale in the tourist office the two walkings maps Top 25 for our area:
- Card 3718 OT area Colmar - Kaysersberg - Le Bonhomme
- Card 3719 OT area Grand Ballon - Guebwiller - Munster
Price: 11.50€ each
• Posters and postcards :
- Poster of the Pigeonnier (the pigeon loft), the most photogenic building in Eguisheim and a poster of the aerial view of Eguisheim.
Price: 2€ each or 3€ both.
- Poster of all the armoiries from the Eguisheim's Count family. Society of History and Archeology of Eguisheim. Price: 3€.
- Poster of the tithe courtyards of Eguisheim. Society of History and Archeology of Eguisheim. Price: 3€.
- New poster of Eguisheim realized after the new work of art of the alsatian artist Georges Ratkoff. Price: 5€
- Postcard in two parts of "the opening Virgin" of Eguisheim. Conseil de Fabrique. Price: 0.50 €
• Historical books in English :
- Eguisheim, a city steeped in history: book summing up the history of Eguisheim, as well as the heritage and the architecture of the medieval village. Society of History and Archeology of Eguisheim. Price: 6€
- A journey to discover St-Leo IX, the lion of stone: Comic strip illustrating the life of St-Leo. Very well adapted to the young readers. Book of Thierry Wintzner and Francis Keller. Price: 5€
• Touristic DVD:
DVD : Eguisheim, la Légende au Coeur. Discover the history and the heritage of the village but also the vineyard, the gastronomy and the events throught this film of 20 minutes. Price: 8 €