• Visit Eguisheim with an audioguide
Discover Eguisheim in freedom and at your own rythm thanks to an audioguide very easy to use. 15 places and stops are explained by actors voices on musical tracks. Lenght: about 1 hour 15.
Price: 3 euro / audioguide. Available in English.
• Walking maps
You will find for sale in the tourist office the two walkings maps Top 25 for our area:
- Card 3718 OT area Colmar - Kaysersberg - Le Bonhomme
- Card 3719 OT area Grand Ballon - Guebwiller - Munster
Price: 10€ each
• Posters and postcards :
- Poster of the Pigeonnier (the pigeon loft), the most photogenic building in Eguisheim and a poster of the aerial view of Eguisheim.
Price: 2€ each or 3€ both.
- Poster of all the armoiries from the Eguisheim's Count family. Society of History and Archeology of Eguisheim. Price: 3€.
- Poster of the tithe courtyards of Eguisheim. Society of History and Archeology of Eguisheim. Price: 3€.
- New poster of Eguisheim realized after the new work of art of the alsatian artist Georges Ratkoff. Price: 5€
- Postcard in two parts of "the opening Virgin" of Eguisheim. Conseil de Fabrique. Price: 0.50 €
• Historical books in English :
- Eguisheim, a city steeped in history: book summing up the history of Eguisheim, as well as the heritage and the architecture of the medieval village. Society of History and Archeology of Eguisheim. Price: 6€
- St-Leo, reformer pope : little booklet recounting the life of the alsacian pope, Leo IX. Conseil de Fabrique. Price: 1.50€
- A journey to discover St-Leo IX, the lion of stone: Comic strip illustrating the life of St-Leo. Very well adapted to the young readers. Book of Thierry Wintzner and Francis Keller. Price: 5€
• Touristic DVD:
DVD : Eguisheim, la Légende au Coeur. Discover the history and the heritage of the village but also the vineyard, the gastronomy and the events throught this film of 20 minutes that you could see HERE. Mairie d'Eguisheim. Price: 8 €